The CISCO certified network professional (CCNP) is a globally recognized certification that equips you with the in-depth knowledge and skills essential to handle complex networks in a real environment. Over the past few years, this certification has gained huge demand in the IT industry.
After the completion of the certification, you can also manage key professional level job responsibilities like securing key applications, ensuring efficient performance along with network optimization.
This course is designed to prepare you for global CCNP certification exams and to help you make a mark in IT domain as an expert network professional. If you aim to excel in your career as a network professional then this certification is a right fit for you.
After the completion of this course, you will be able to
- Plan, configure and verify routing protocols and optimization in enterprise networks
- Identify the technologies and components of EIGPR used to implement and verify large networks
- Configure advanced security solutions necessary to secure network devices and minimize the external threats
- Identify, analyse, and match OSPF routing functions and in order to implement OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network
- Implement VLAN and inter-VLAN routing in a network
- Implement spanning tree
- Integrate WLANs into a complex enterprise network
- Perform maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- More job availability
- Enhanced credibility within an organisation resulting in salary increment or job promotion
- CCNP certified network professionals are preferred by top IT industries like CISCO, IBM, Accenture, Siemens, VM ware and more