The CCNA certification, CISCO Certified Network Associate is an associate or foundational level certification which covers basics of covers networking fundamentals, IP services, security fundamentals, automation and programmability.
The CCNA certification, devised by CISCO, actually stands for CISCO Certified Network Associate. It is an associate or foundational level certification which covers basics of CISCO networking, routing and switching technologies along with IP addressing and WAN technologies.
As a CCNA certified expert, you can easily design, plan, install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-size networks including the implementation of remote connections in WAN. After completion of CCNA certification, students can either opt for advanced certificates such as CCNA Security, CCNP or look for a job opportunity in the IT industry. Today, CCNA is easily one of the most valued IT certification across the globe.
Benefits of CCNA Certification
CCNA Routing and Switching training imparted by GNS technologies provides immense learning benefits to the individuals and also ensures following key skills enhancement
- Understand the different concepts of networking and learn to deploy simple LANs
- Gain essential skills necessary to manage the CISCO network and devices along with configuration and troubleshooting.
- Can manage basic security for networking devices
- Can define the concept, components, functions and characteristics of WAN
- Cisco Certification, IP addressing, Network Topologies.
- Cables, OSI layers, Network Devices.
- Routing, Dynamic route, Routing Information Protocol (RIP).
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Switching, Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP).
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) and VLAN Trunking Protocol.
- Inter Vlan Routing, Port Security.
- IP Services, WANTechnologies.
- Backup and Restore of Cisco IOS.
- 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- Unlimited interview calls
- Max 10 students per batch
- Training by Industry expert
- International certification preparation
- Softskill sessions
- Mock interviews